Physical Network Inventory is built upon a powerful spatially enabled database that provides a complete suite of tools to manage business critical network information. Physical Network Inventory incorporates:
- A data-driven equipment catalogue
- Support for work order management and generation of bills of materials
- Support for the design and documentation of both underground and overhead structures
- Effective management of the capacity of various aspects of the network, such as ducts and conduits, floor and rack space, etc.
- Generation of a range of schematic representations of the network
All data and functionality is accessed via a Windows®-based user interface which provides a consistent workflow for users and offers drag and drop creation of new entities combined with a range of wizards to assist with complex tasks.