This is a monitoring and diagnostics product delivered by PIM. The Hydran M2 is a compact affordable all-in-one on-line transformer-monitoring device. Whilst permanently mounted on the transformer, the Hydran M2 will alert personnel to developing fault conditions. In addition to catering for a composite value of various fault gases (in ppm) as well as moisture in oil readings (%RH and ppm), the Hydran M2 also covers on-board transformer mathematical models based on IEEE® and IEC® standards to provide further information on the performance of the transformer.
- Medium to large sized transformers
- Lower risk and/or consequence of failure
- Transmission transformers
- Significant step up from manual oil sampling
- Real-time single composite fault-gas and moisture in-oil measurement system.
- Option to integrate additional sensors (temp, load, …).
- Option to process transformer mathematical models based on IEEE/IEC standards and only transmit key results.
- Easy to install on a single valve.
- No moving parts, no pumps and no extra piping required.
- No field calibration required.
- Local and remote alarms set at pre defined levels.
- Composite gas sensor which responds 100% to Hydrogen(general gas fault) and is sensitive to Carbon Dioxide (overheated paper insulation)
- RS-485 output as standard
- Choice of up to 4 extra input/output modules
- Wide range of communication methods and protocols
- Easily upgradeable to models package
- Vacuum-resistant gas extraction membrane
- Built in temperature condition system
- Full system self test and self-diagnostics
- Logging of data and significant events up to a year
- User-friendly client/server graphical user interface software
- TCP/IP, copper or fibre, as an option
Information courtesy of GE Digital Energy