Transmission and distribution feeders require various different types of protection technologies, depending on the voltage level, length of lines of cables or overhead lines as well as required tripping speeds.
- Fast & Secure Distance Protection (D60, D90 Plus)
- Unit Protection for Transmission Lines (L60, L90)
- Cost Effective Line Protection based on distance or differential (D30, L30)
- Cost effective Multiple Feeder Protection (F35)
- Advanced Directional Feeder Protection (F60)
- Comprehensive Feeder Protection (750/760, F650, 850)
- Cost-effective Feeder Protection (350, MIF-II)