Courses are presented by the subject matter experts. The facilitators have hands-on, practical implementation with substation RTUs and Electrical Power System SCADA systems. Their experience in the industry, enable them to tie the theory with the practice. It is a known fact that Facilitators with this inclination have the biggest impact in conveying real value to its audiences.
Training presentation and training facilities
Training delivery can take on the following formats:
Training at our training facility in Pretoria.
- A dedicated fully equipped training venue makes provision for 8 delegates. This is the maximum effective group size.
- Assistance with accommodation arrangements.
- Coffee, tea and lunch are provided.
For On-site training we will be making use of customer premises and customer equipment.
- Please note that we do not recommend that training takes place on-site, as you as the client, will need to provide a suitable training venue that meet all equipment specifications and requirements for 8 delegates. And the requirements for equipment is substantial. These requirements will be sent to you on request.
- Your company will be asked for assistance with supplementary training needs and services such as delegate & trainer accommodation, lunches, etc.
Training contact person
Product Training Co-ordinator
Tel: + 27 (0) 12 426 7200