Course will be presented by experienced Electrical Engineer and Technicians. The trainers have hands-on Cordex practical implementation experience. Their knowledge of the relevant specialist area and their activities in practice, enable them to tie the theory with the practice. It is a known fact that Trainers with this inclination have the biggest impact in conveying real value to its
Training presentation and training facilities
Training delivery can take on the following formats:
- Training at our training facility in Pretoria.
- A dedicated fully equipped training venue makes provision for 10 delegates.
- This is the maximum effective group size.
- Assistance with accommodation arrangements.
- Coffee, tea and lunch are provided.
- On-site training making use of our mobile training server.
- You will need to provide a suitable training venue foe 10 delegates
- Your company will be asked for assistance with supplementary training needs
- and services such as delegate & trainer accommodation, lunches, etc.
Training contact person
Product Training Manager
Tel: + 27 (0) 12 426 7200