The purpose of this course is to provide Technicians and Engineers with sufficient knowledge to use the basic functionalities of the Cordex Battery Charging system.
This training module is intended for Technicians and Engineers who have not worked on the Cordex Battery Charging systems before and those who have not yet mastered the basic skills required.
- Qualified Electrical or Power Electronic or DC Technician
- The user must be comfortable using a personal computer and Multi-meter
- Be familiar with using Internet Explorer
- Good understanding of Basic capabilities and Functions
- Understand the basic feel and look of the Cordex Controller screens
- Understand the basic feel and look of the Cordex Web Interface screens
- Basic Charger setup
- Calibration of analogue inputs
- Basic fault finding
|Session 1: Course Overview||Session 5: Cordex Software
|Session 2: System overview
||Session 7: Fault finding
|Session 3 : System Controller (CXC)
||Session 6: Practical Tutorials
|Session 4: Power Modules/Rectifiers (CXRC)
||Session 8: Examination
Who will benefit from this course?
All new Cordex users.